Terms & Condittions
Terms & Condittion
THE VISA WEEKLY welcomes you to www.thevisaweekly.com Below are our terms and conditions for use of the site, which you may access in several ways, including the World Wide Web, PDA, mobile phone, digital television, and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (thevisaweekly.com) is provided by THE VISA WEEKLY subject to the following terms:
- By using thevisaweekly.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of thevisaweekly.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use thevisaweekly.com.
- THE VISA WEEKLY may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by THE VISA WEEKLY. Your continued use of thevisaweekly.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use thevisaweekly.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any thevisaweekly.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of thevisaweekly.com content requires the prior written permission of THE VISA WEEKLY.
- You agree to use thevisaweekly.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of thevisaweekly.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within thevisaweekly.com.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE VISA WEEKLY does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on thevisaweekly.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in thevisaweekly.com.
You can access other sites via links from thevisaweekly.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
THE VISA WEEKLY is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of thevisaweekly.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
IF YOU'RE UNDER 18:
- Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any thevisaweekly.com discussion.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example,telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material On thevisaweekly.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on thevisaweekly.com. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Graphic Material Submission To thevisaweekly.com
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on thevisaweekly.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to thevisaweekly.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.